Ebenezer Baptist Church Online Giving
Thank you for your interest in supporting the ministry of EBC through online giving. We believe that giving is an act of worship and is one way to show gratitude to our God who provides us with everything.
Continue directly to EBC/Vanco Secured Server, or remain on this page to learn more about how Ebenezer Baptist receives, processes and stewards your generous financial gifts.
Steps for Creating Your Account:
- Register with Vanco Secured Server E-Giving to create your online account. Be sure to check your email for a confirmation message to confirm your account activation.
- Complete your profile so we have your latest information. Be sure to use your legal name for contribution statements.
- Please Note: Anything you contributed before online remains with EBC and anything contributed online will be updated automatically. We will continue to send you end of year contribution statements for your IRS needs. Also, once you begin giving online all of your online giving will be seen whenever you log into your account.
- If you have recently had a major change in your household records due to a death or divorce, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to update your household record.
*Your information is held securely by the Vanco Secured system. This information will remain private and will never be given away to third parties, other than to process your scheduled contributions. You can schedule new contributions at any time and can modify or cancel those contributions 48 hours prior to the date they are scheduled. Once the contribution has been processed, however, it cannot be cancelled. If you have any problems or questions related to this, please contact us at email@example.com or call 704-289-2632.
Giving Through Checking or Savings
We encourage those who like the convenience of online giving to give through checking or savings. When using this option you will be asked to provide the routing number along with your account number for the account you desire to use. Please do not connect your "Debit Card" thinking you are using your checking or savings. Vanco, our online service, views the Debit Card the same as a credit card.
We believe the Bible teaches that our giving is in accordance with the prosperity that God prospers his children. As an act of worship we receive an offering each week during the worship service. However, we understand people like this convenience, thus we have made it available to you. Ebenezer Baptist views this as another way for people to worship God through their giving and we will absorb these transaction fees within the budget process.
Giving Through Credit or Debit Cards
We discourage the use of credit cards for paying tithes. We understand that Debit Cards are linked directly to checking or saving accounts. While this is the case and giving with a Debit Card is not borrowing money to pay a tithe the banks view Debit Cards as the same transaction as a Credit Card. Thus, they charge the higher transaction fees for Credit and Debit Cards.
However, we do understand that sometimes the need will arise when a credit card is the desired payment method. There are events like Youth Retreats, Women Retreats, and other gatherings where you would like to pay with a credit card. If that is the case we ask that you add an extra amount to your giving to cover the transaction fees for credit cards. The extra amounts are as follows:
Up to $100.00 add $3.25
$101.00 to $200.00 add $6.50
$201.00 to $300.00 add $8.75
Any amount over $300 please contact the church office.
Thank you for your donations that enable Ebenezer Baptist Church to reach people for God's Kingdom.
Ebenezer Baptist Church
1417 Unionville Indian Trail Rd W
Indian Trail, NC 28079
Phone: 704 289-2632
Or use our contact form.
Worship/Bible Study Times and Office Hours
- Sunday AM--10:30
- Corporate Worship
- Children Church
- Sunday PM--6:00
- Adult Worship
- Youth Worship
Bible Study Times
- Sunday AM--9:30
- Age Graded and Gender Oriented
- Wednesday PM-7:00